Thursday, January 15, 2009

Water Shortage @ IIUM Gombak? Indeed!

Hmm, IIUM officially involved with water crisis! Ingatkan sempat dia basuh2 sungai tuh, rupa2nyer tak. Water from my block (Ali F), was ok early this morning, but now, got no water at all. Fortunately i woke up early this morning and went straight to the bathroom to mandi manda.

Actually, from last evening lagi dah nampak tanda2 yg mmg xsempat afected area tu nak dibersihkan. Lori kuar masuk, and Mahallah Sideq and Bilal were among the first xder air mlm td. My mahallah, Mahallah Ali, pg ni jer br xder.

K ar, I need to plan where i should go to take a bath or when I really need to go to the toilet. I my head right now, Engineering Block E3 or E5 sbb xramai org gn block tuh. Guys, i had just booked these two blocks. Korg cari tmpat lain yer. Hahahaha!

P/s - Member aku siap catu makan lagi sbb takut nak buang air besar time xder air nih. Perlu la kan?!

1 comment:

PEYHAN said...

hahaha!sapa yg catu tu?klaka siot..mcm kwn aku sorg ni gak..catu mkn