Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lari-Lari



This fella may be small but he ran more laps than me this morning! 

It is good that he started running at the early age. But for those who all grown up like me, it's never too late to start now. Go to the nearest shoe store and get your own running shoes! If you can afford, get the expensive one because believe me, you will be running in that pair of shoes after spending a large sum of money on it. 

Running is the easiest cardiovascular exercise that one can participate. For me, I run not just because I want to lose some weight, but also because I want to live a healthy life. I also want to enjoy all the good food in the world. Yes, you may enjoy those fried food (in acceptable portion) provided that you'll exercise afterwards to burn those calories. For more benefits of running, well, you can google it yourself. There are a lot! 

No comments: